Friday, March 9, 2012

500 gallon Aquarium "Fish Tank" !! - $1800 (johns creek)

500 gallon Awesome Fish Tank !! 24W x 96L x 48H ,
This is the perfect large size aquarium.
If you purchase this new it will cost $7000-8000.
The large volume PUMP is over $700 dollars.
Only have a few fish remaining, the value you are buying is the tank, pump, and recycle tank.
You can have all the rocks and decorations I have as well.
Looking for trade value of $2600 or $2600 cash.
You are responsible for the moving of the tank. . ."bring your buddies". . ...
Trade ITEMS: Man stuff, etc, make a proposal. (only service acceptable would be cabinetry work, like wooden workshop cabinets, home office custom book shelves)
Don't respond if you are not ready to make a deal or if you have to "ASK" the wife. I will sell outright for $1800/cash. Email me to discuss further.

Georgia - atlanta

6 comments:

  1. I am interested in the tank, I have a few questions if you dont mind. How thick is the glass/acrylic, can you send some more pics of the front and back, approx weight without water and how soon your looking to get it out of your location thanks much. Colin. Email shoemax@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin, you have to contact the owner of this tank off craigslist. I included the the city and state so you can look it up, I have no connection with the owner.Good luck.

      Delete
  2. give me a call (jeff) 352 208 5942

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im interested in the tank. Im not sure how to reach another other but you can email me at jvac@acqnet.com.
    Thanks
    JIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the tank still available? if so i would like to purchase. email me at alfredorosadousn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete