Thursday, March 8, 2012

350 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium Fish Tank w/stand + acces - $2000 (Detroit)




FOR SALE ~

350 (300?) Gallon Salt Water Aquarium including cabinet and accessories

I'm selling this unit for a friend and do not have all the details. I'll try to describe it to the best of my ability. Please email if you have any questions.

Included for Sale:
* 350/300? Gallon Tank
- (8 ft wide x 2 ft high x 2 1/2 ft deep)
* Acrylic
* Salt Water
* Lighting included
* Sand & Gravel Filtration system included
* Rock and other substrate included
* There is a scratch on the front of the tank
* Heater included
* Also includes protein skimmer
* Bottom Cabinet (made from 2x4's and plywood)
- (8 ft wide x 3.2 ft high x 27" deep)
* Top Cabinet
- (8'2" wide x 11 1/2" high x 27" deep)
* Original purchase date approx 2004

I was told the tank alone retails for $3,200. I understand this to be a complete set. While I understand the picture is not the best, I wanted to include it so you get an idea of the size.

Serious inquiries only. Owner needs to sell ASAP. LISTING INCLUDES EVERYTHING for $2,000 or best offer.

Unit is being stored in Detroit. You're welcome to take a look. Tank is currently empty and ready to be moved!!

Michigan - detroit metro

1 comment:

  1. Im interested in the tank. Im not sure how to reach another other but you can email me at jvac@acqnet.com.
    Thanks
    JIM

    ReplyDelete