Friday, March 9, 2012

500 Gallon aquarium - $5000 (Kenilworth)

I have a 500 gallon reef ready custom made acryllic fish tank with stand
and a built in canopy for sale. I bought it used but the guy I got it from said
he paid around $30,000 at the time. (he has since passed away and I have no way
of confirming this) aside from it being really heavy it is easy to get just back
into driveway with 6+ of your strongest friends and put it on truck.

I also have a MTC H.S.A. 1000 Protein Skimmer with light use rated for 750 gallons for $500 and a Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC pump (never used) $150 Buy them together I will give you a deal. Buy the tank/skimmer/pump get a better deal.

PM me for more info. . Size is 120"L x 30"D x 31"H. (Asking $5000)

New Jersey - north jersey


 

4 comments:

  1. email me -ocalajeffrey1@cox.net...thanks jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me at bigj4589@gmail.com I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us know if it is still available
    Email: queensbridgebullies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete