Monday, February 27, 2012

368 gallon fish tank, Large saltwater aquarium w/stand and parts - $3200 (Englewood )

This is a HUGE 368 gallon tank with stand and extras. I could swim in the tank if I got in it. It would be perfect for a mermaid :) J/K This is a centerpiece and focal point tank for any large room or restaurant.

The garage door in the picture behind the tank is a cargo bay style door to give you an idea of the size of the tank

The Tank was setup as a salt water tank. We have no use for it. The tank is empty and ready to move. Email me if you are interested/or would like more pictures.

Asking $3200

If you have any question you can reach me at 941 Four_ Six_ Eight 3185

I type out my number to prevent unwanted spam calls.


Width: 96" (243.84cm)

Height: 29.5" (74.93cm)

Depth: 30" (76.2cm)

The tank's volume is approximately 84960 cubic inches or 367.79 U.S. gallons, which is approximately 1430.71 liters.



The sides and bottom of the tank are approximately 1/2" thick and the top is 1 1/4" thick. The top has triple opening configuration (as pictured).

Florida - ft myers / SW florida

No comments:

Post a Comment