Monday, February 27, 2012

1000 Gallon ATM built acrylic aquarium with overflows saltwater marine - $6000 (Moorpark, CA)

Here is a new 1000 gallon acrylic aquarium that has never been filled. The tank was built by ATM out in Las Vegas and was well over $10,000 new.
As you can see in the photos that it has been tagged on with spray paint. My plan was to buff it out but I just don't have the time so its sold as is.
I have the tank in storage and need to go measure the size of it again. The tank is huge and needs a forklift to put on a trailer.
If you are interested please shoot me an e-mail

California - santa barbara

4 comments:

  1. What's the dimensions ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had the money to buy it .I can sure use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the contact info?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering if you still have this tank for sale?

    ReplyDelete