Sunday, January 22, 2012

!!!477 Gallon glass fish tank w/pump!! MUST SELL!! - $1000 (Venice)


Have 477 gallon aquarium that is 7.5 ft long x 3' tall x 3' wide weighs approximately 700lbs and will need about 6 guys to move. Bottom, front and Back are made of ballistics glass ,sides are (starfire or starburst) not sure which it is called. Comes with a pump can separate but like to sell together. I would be able to transport to location but will need the help to load or i can supply the manpower to move it but would run about 20$ a person to get them all rounded up to do it. It has an alluminum frame around top and bottom. Was made by a gentleman that worked for The Mote Aquarium and is a very sturdy sound tank. Please call Kyle at 941-822-7394 or email me at skincreations123@gmail.com with any questions and ill get back to you asap. pleased do not reply to this ad via craigslist i will not be able to get the message for a short period of time best way is the phone or email listed here im asking 1000obo for both i am a little negotiable but i do know what i have so please no low ball offers one corner has marine putty that has not been sliced off but tank holds water no problem

Florida - lakeland

3 comments:

  1. Can you send me info about this to this email stephaniee1223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never hade a large tank befor im olny 15 but i worked this summer and saved the money can you please email me at silverjacob7205@gmail.com i have a few questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a large tank like this I'm only 15 years old I work this summer so I was able to earn the money but I have a few questions may you please email me at jacobsilver7502@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete