Thursday, December 29, 2011

900 gallon fish tank - $750 (hollywood)

I have a large glass fish tank that is repairable or usable as-is for sale. This would make an amazing aquarium for your home or business. This cost $8000 to build . I crack one side in the move to my home. You can either replace the one glass panel or silicone it and use it as is.The size is 130" long x 36 3/4 wide x 421/2 tall. I just don't have the time or skill to fix it. It comes with a 2x4 frame that was built for it that just needs to add cabinets to the font. first $750 gets it
Florida - miami

3 comments:

  1. HI frist time on monster fish my husband and i are really interested in buying this tank could give me a way to contact you
    thanks
    Cleffridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good buy . To bad I am not close enough to buy it need another tank ,fish out growing tank 2 large Cichla orinocenisi , 2 large Boulengerochromis Microbes , Datnoides Microbes ,Leporinus Fascists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello1 email me about the tank ocalajeffrey1@cox.net or call 352 208 5942 ...thanks jeff

    ReplyDelete