Friday, December 23, 2011

540 Gallon Reef Tank System Fully Loaded - $2600 (Granby)

The time has come and I have to get out of the hobby. I hate to see this tank go but I am moving and can not take it with me. This is everything the system includes. Here are the details I will probably miss a few items as there are alot!

I have over $25,000 invested in this setup no lowballers. You would need to come pick it up. I am willing to help. I will part this setup out. If someone buys all the livestock.

Equipment:
-System is around 540 gallons
-300 Gallon Glass Cages glass aquarium, 96 x 24w x 30h.
-Matching wood stand and canopy. Golden OAK
-Large ADHI refugium with dual power compact fluorescent lights, full of chaeto algae 48x20x22 100 gallons
-My Reef Creations MR3R dual beckett protein skimmer with pan world pump.
-3 x 400watt and 1 x 250w metal halide lighting system with Blueline electronic ballasts, LumenMax 2 reflectors and Radium bulbs.
- 4 x 96 watt power compact actinic supplementation.
-Reeflo Barracuda return pump
-Spectrapure 4 stage 75 gpd RO/DI with TDS monitor
-Magfloat 500 cleaning magnet
-Redsea Wavemaster Pro wave maker with 4 Maxijet 1200 pumps.
-130 gallon vertical water storage tank and Iwaki 30RLT circulation and delivery pump.
-Level Loc auto top off system
-Chiller In NEW condition
-Phosphate Reactor
100lbs of salt. 400 gallons worth.

Livestock:

500 pounds of Coraline incrusted Live Rock
Huge colonies of pipe organ
18 inch round toadstoll
green leather corals
candy cane coral
wellso brain
scollyemia
ricordia
mushrooms of all colors
zoos
polys
So much Coral I an clueless on names.

Show size:
Mimic Tang
SAilfin Tang
Crabs
Snails
sand sifting cucumbers
Starfish

MUCH MUCH MORE. you really have to see it.
Over $10,000 in coral and live rock alone.

I will let go of everything in the tank for $900! Frag it out and make thousands! Thats about $1.80 per pound of fully loaded reef rock and coral. A few pieces I have are worth $300 at least.

This is OBO so make an offer! I will entertain trades for Nice clean good running vehicles!

For any questions or more pictures please call me or email! I will set up appointments to view if necessary!

Thanks for your interest!

Contact 970-531-zero1zero2
Colorado - colorado springs

No comments:

Post a Comment