Wednesday, April 11, 2012

770 gallon Fish Tank - $8500 (Palos Heights)



For sale: 770 Gallon Clarity Plus Reef Ready aquarium. No this is not a typo. Yes it is 770 gallons. $8500. This is a fantastic deal for this set up. Hurry before it is gone.

Dimensions: width 109" x depth 33" x height 84"
Acrylic
Beautiful Oak Cabinet
2- cpr4294 filters
Protein skimmers
wet/dry sump
UV sterilizers
Pond Master pumps
Living Color Decorations and coral reef

This is a huge, gorgeous aquarium. Perfect for the home enthusiast, restaurant or bar.

If seriously interested, please call or text Vince at 708-372-6699. I will not respond to emails.
moving arrangements will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Wisconsin - kenosha-racine

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I just recently bought a big aquarium and I'm wondering where I can find some that does aquarium maintenance in mineola just in case my kids do something wreckless haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this tank still for sale? How do I contact the seller if I wanted to make an offer?

    ReplyDelete